Reply To: Nature Festival – Monday 6th

Post count: 472
#11761 |

Yes I will go along and pre-rig. Pundsar will need two set-ups. If we do change and haven’t managed to contact everyone someone will need to be at the Bressay ferry (this side!) to intercept them. Weather looking a bit dubious but the forecast is changing so often that it’ll be down to the wire where we go…