Reply To: July Club Trip – 2nd-3rd

Anonymous
Inactive
Post count: 20
#12576 |

At the moment the BBC weather forecast is saying its going to be really good weather on Saturday and Sunday so I’m keen for getting out. Not really bothered whether it is to Papa Stour or somewhere else. If Papa Stour is still on (which it doesn’t sound like it is) then it will be the Saturday morning ferry I’ll get.