Re: Climbing Club AGM

Post count: 860
#6692 |

We could. I reckon we should see if the weather is fit for climbing. If the weekend is the Eshaness voar reddup then I’ll be doing that on Sunday anyway. they haven’t decided on the date yet.

We were thinking of a cocktail night afterwards at ours. Bring a bottle of something. Hotel Eshaness is now fully booked but I guess the bod is probably available and there’s always camping.