1st Weekend of December

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • rockhoppers mate
    Participant
    #4238 |

Hi Folks,
    First weekend of the month is approaching. Suspect it may not be great weather for climbing but could get out for a walk. Burn of Lunklet was one suggestion. Or if it’s reasonable, going to take a look at the bolted stuff at Mavis Grind. Any thoughts anyone? Stu is away and I may have to go to Yell that day but I’m sure you can all get along without us!!!

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #4728 |

Just thought I’d better point out that the routes we bolted at the quarry are pretty much guaranteed to be seeping just now. They dry out pretty quick when the sun’s on em, but that’s not likely just now!!

šŸ™‚

Al
    Keymaster
    #4730 |

Raasmi would normally be an option for this time of year but not with the swell that’s rolling in just now. I’ll be working all weekend anyway so won’t be out.

pete s
    Participant
    #4731 |

Just going to get some of the jobs done this w/end poor forcast any one for a pint sat/night in lk?

longa
    Participant
    #4732 |

The weather forecast being utterly gharsley and me going to a dinner-party on Saturday, this might be the one that I dip out of. Sorry.

rockhoppers mate
    Participant
    #4733 |

Can’t do sat night and looks like I’ll be going to Yell sunday seeing as weather rubbish today! Ne’ mind. Catch most of you monday and we have exciting AGM to look forward to on Fri… šŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.