a not so lazy sunday?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anonymous
    Inactive
    #11798 |

Does anyone fancy getting out tomorrow (sunday)…..If anywhere is going to have dried off enough that is!?

Al
    Keymaster
    #11799 |

I’m up for something but would need to be up this way if that’s any good for you. I’m busy selling a boat till about 12.30 / 1 so can see on the weather in the morning?

Otherwise, I’m heading out on the boat I think for a bit of fishing, which you’re also welcome for!

We got out today to the Warie Gill for a few routes before (and during) the rain. Got sandbagged on Bosse-Cat – a Wilson Moir route from ’88. Hard Severe my arse!

Kevin
    Keymaster
    #11800 |

I’m up for something Sunday if it ever stops raining. Nort would be fine if it works in with Al’s boat brokerage enterprises. Would be ready to leave Scy by 10am.

Al
    Keymaster
    #11802 |

Not really the best day for it! Up to you guys. It is slowly drying up here but I think the rock will still be damp in most places. Lower tier at Tingon would be the best bet probably.

Al
    Keymaster
    #11803 |

It’s actually lifting and brightening a bit now so looks a bit more promising! I’m off out but will hopefully be back in by 1. If you come before I’ll be at the pier (2nd right after cafe). Otherwise can meet you at the crag if you post up where. Warie Gill was good yesterday…

http://shetlandclimbing.info/?trad-crag=tingon (at bottom)

Kevin
    Keymaster
    #11804 |

Fine dat.
    Luke, do you want to come too? Can meet 12 noon East Voe marina. Anyone else?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #11805 |

Yeah, I’m up for that. Call it quarter past Kevin and I’ll be there!

Kevin
    Keymaster
    #11806 |

Quarter past is fine!

Al
    Keymaster
    #11812 |

I think we picked the wrong crag yesterday after reports of sunshine further south! Sorry about that! Still, we got a few routes done in the mist and Kevin added a nice Vdiff just next to the descent. Let me know the name Kevin and I’ll add it to the site.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.