AGM on Friday

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • rockhoppers mate
    Participant
    #4241 |

Hi Folks,
    You’ve probably seen the forcast for Friday isn’t great. At the moment we’re hoping that the Bressay Ferry will run so us Bressay folk can get there but if there are any problems I’ll update the forum asap tomorrow. Worst case scenario we postpone but I’m hoping not! šŸ™‚

longa
    Participant
    #4737 |

If you lot can’t get there there’s no point in going ahead.

Al
    Keymaster
    #4738 |

Fraid that I’m now a maybe also… I’ll be working in town but will be mid-shift I think and no idea whether I’ll be able to get out for an hour. Not much I can do, but see how it goes.

rockhoppers mate
    Participant
    #4739 |

Well I don’t think we should make any decisions until tomorrow. See how the weather plays out today and see what the Bressay Ferry info service says tomorrow morning.

Al
    Keymaster
    #4741 |

How are the ferries looking? My shift should be put back tomorrow morning now so probably OK to come.

rockhoppers mate
    Participant
    #4742 |

You just beat me to a post! Stu and I are on the mainland so we’re fine to meet tonight šŸ™‚
    Baroc (Golden Coach) is booked for 12 people for 8.30
    Excited!!

longa
    Participant
    #4743 |

I just hope that an hour and a half is long enough for the meeting. Lots to talk about. Run a tight ship Stu!

Al
    Keymaster
    #4744 |

Nice one, see you later then.

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #4745 |

See y’all there!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #4746 |

I don’t think I’ll venture out tonight. It’s getting a bit snowy up here now. I’ll here what happens on the ‘jungle drums’

Al
    Keymaster
    #4747 |

Wee suggestion, but worth getting there 10mins earlier if poss so we can start on time – if this snow starts coming again I’ll be bailing on the meal and heading north!

longa
    Participant
    #4748 |

I’ll be there in good time.

Al
    Keymaster
    #4749 |

Good AGM and meeting last night – amazing how much you can cram in an hour and a half! Hope the Bressay folk got home ok, the road north was interesting… Worth posting the minutes up as a news item at some point, follow the links to submit news on the site.

rockhoppers mate
    Participant
    #4750 |

Glad you got back ok Al! I meant to post yesterday but was kind of busy with Stu getting sorted for the winter trip. It was a good meeting – can’t believe how much we covered! I’ll get the minutes done and on the web asap.

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #4751 |

Yup, we did well to get through everything. Very productive AGM! šŸ™‚

Al
    Keymaster
    #4752 |

No rush – forgot you were going away – have an awesome time…

rockhoppers mate
    Participant
    #4753 |

Ooo no I’m not going! Just Stu, Pete, Julie and Jonny this time. I’m sure they’ll have plenty of fun without me… Minutes are done. Will check them tomorrow and send them along

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #4754 |

Well done madam secretary! šŸ˜›

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.