anyone climbing this week?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anonymous
    Inactive
    #4299 |

Hi folks I’m staying in Lerwick this week and wondering if anyone is about for a climb? I only brought indoor gear as the forecast was terrible but it’s looking more promising now. I’ve been climbing outdoors for 3 seasons and mostly seconding recently as I don’t have the head to do more than severe on a lead. Can 2ND up to E1 or E2 on a good day. So if anyone is looking for a belay then give me a shout. I’ll be here till at least 22ND may. My no is o79o4 o44 14o.

Mhairi

rockhoppers mate
    Participant
    #5214 |

Looks like there may be plans afoot up North on Friday night (see Friday evening 18th). If so, I’m sure someone can give you a lift from Lerwick. Keep checking the forum šŸ™‚
    I expect there’ll be stuff going on at the weekend if the weather improves and we have the Clickimin Wall booked for club session Monday 7pm – 9pm

Al
    Keymaster
    #5217 |

I’m always keen for an evening climb! My mobile is 07920 114353. Unfortunately I’m working every day at the moment so only free after 5.30. We’ll be out on Friday and 2nding is fine by me.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #5218 |

Great…i’ll have a look about Friday…whereabouts up north?
    Al, does any particular night suit you better?

Al
    Keymaster
    #5219 |

No not really, probably busy tomorrow though. Fridays not decided yet, just check the other post – we’ll probably decide on the day. If the swell doesn’t calm down most places will be out up north.

longa
    Participant
    #5221 |

I’m a gentleman of leisure and can climb during the day (apart from thursday night – Bill Bailey). I also live in Lerwick. The catch is I’m a useless old fart who only leads VS these days. My Number is 01595 694104, but I’ll give you a call tomorrow. The east side of Bressay is good at the moment.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #5231 |

Good morning people. Andy I’ll give you a bell at a more sociable hour. mhairig, call 01595 830308 any time. I have gear and wheels and plenty of time.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #5316 |

Hey guys, thanks to all of you for all the awesome climbing. I’ve uploaded some photos to https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150759327460086.462009.658200085&type=3&l=6f0d82d1ca

If any of you are ever looking for a belay around Glasgow or the central belt then give me a shout.

Al
    Keymaster
    #5319 |

Great photos Mhairi and nice to meet you…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.