August climbing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Ross
    Participant
    #4461 |

Well I’ve arrived in Lerwick with a car load of rack and rope and am itching to get back on the rock. We were climbing old railway bridges near Braintree in desperation last month, but this wasn’t a viable alternative to real rock!

So I’m currently able to head out pretty much anytime this August after Monday 5th. Let me know if you want to join me. Thanks.

julie maguire
    Participant
    #6340 |

Welcome back ross now you are here you will probably do less climbing than if you were on holiday ,the curse of living somewhere you take for granted ,anyway look forward to seeing you both soon busy at work but probably out at weekend with himself

Ross
    Participant
    #6342 |
    Quote:
    Quote from lichenrash on August 7, 2013, 08:38<br />
    you will probably do less climbing than if you were on holiday ,the curse of living somewhere you take for granted …

… or the fact that when you live here you tend to have to go to work šŸ™ ! So I fear that it may well be the case that I climb less, but I’ll try and kick the trend.

Had recce of a third line at Bard Head today and abbed part way down the cliff, but have decided that the top section is too steep. Bit of a shame really as the lower overhanging section still has potential!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.