August Club Weekend 1st/2nd

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
    #12009 |

I’m bringing Nathalie and Luke and will be there about 11 probably.

Keymaster
    #12010 |

Just thought I’d confirm – we’re off to the Grind of the Navir today. Check Shetlandclimbing.info if you need directions. We’ll be there 1030 ish.

Participant
    #12011 |

Won’t be there I’m afraid. That knock on my leg yesterday is quite a penetrating little wound. Thought I’d better get it checked out. Currently sitting in A&E. They think it’s fine but will get a doc or N/P to have a look. Been invited out to dinner later so would have been a short day anyway. Have a good time!

Andy

Participant
    #12012 |

Al, I have your ab-rope. I also have a grey and blue Black Diamond helmet which I think belongs to Janey (correct spelling?).

Keymaster
    #12013 |

Hope your legs ok Andy. That’s Aurore’s helmet. We’ll be at the wall tonight if you could bring it then?

AndrewAndrew
    Keymaster
    #12014 |

The white ab rope that Kevin carried out is actually mine I think (Al, did you take it over to Black Watch?). I also need to get that light blue helmet that was left after the Bressay event.

Participant
    #12015 |

I have all three items. Not coming to the wall tonight but I’ll leave them with the wall gear for you to collect.

AndrewAndrew
    Keymaster
    #12017 |

Thanks, Andy.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.