Bit Quiet?!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Al
    Keymaster
    #4345 |

So I’m away at the moment so haven’t managed to climb in this great weather (although did manage an afternoon soloing in Lancashire last weekend), but apparently no one is climbing up there either? What’s up with y’all?

Supposed to be having a weekender the weekend after next, although the venue wasn’t decided. What do folk want to do? I’m flying back on that Saturday so won’t be there until Sunday probably.

julie maguire
    Participant
    #5479 |

Au contraire mon frere ! Pete and i kayaked to strandibrough off Fetlar ,climbed it,hauled kayaks and bags up ‘big wall style’ and camped for the night. Fantastic adventure ! Pics to follow !
    Unfortunately on call 11/12 Aug if thats the weekend you mean !

Fat Git
    Participant
    #5480 |

Weekender is supposed to be Aug 4/5 Julie. I’ll be kayaking that w/e

pete s
    Participant
    #5481 |

im on for 4/5 looking forward to camping anywhere, ronas voe/burkawater ,the veng,unst,a sea stack ,wherever

longa
    Participant
    #5482 |

So am I.

Al
    Keymaster
    #5483 |

Where do you want to go then? I’ll edit the Event page once its decided. Ronas Hill probably only worth it if its a good forecast.

L’escargot
    Participant
    #5485 |

Got the weekend off so would be in too. Especially if it involves camping on a sea stack.

pete s
    Participant
    #5486 |

lets wait and sea(!)what the weather forcast brings on thursday/friday .
    is there a boat avalible?

Al
    Keymaster
    #5488 |

Not until I get home, unless Paul is free. Not got a trailer for my boat. There’s potentially good climbing / DWS on Stenness Isle and Eshaness Skerry. And the Drongs aren’t far away from there! ;o)

I could be out by 1pm maybe?

pete s
    Participant
    #5489 |

Thats a no then.we realy nee d somwhe with plenty of routes and where theres easy stuf as well .one new pos is to camp at spigy loch friday/sat.the veng is sulible aswell 40minwalkin loads of routes20+.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.