Block booking

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • longa
    Participant
    #4326 |

Hi folks.
    The block booking form for next winter has just come through – earlier this year, closing date 25th June. I intend to just go ahead and book the same unless anyone’s got any other ideas.

Andy

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #5378 |

Sounds good to me.

rockhopper
    Participant
    #5380 |

Sounds good to me, too.

Al
    Keymaster
    #5381 |

Not sure how much I’ll make it but Mondays as good as any! Its a long way off but it might be worth booking a maintenance session for the wall to change routes so we can get the times we want. Thinking of September-ish? They might not let you book that far in advance though.

It might work well to have 3 hours on a Friday night to remove all holds and wash them, then a full day on Saturday to set new routes.

longa
    Participant
    #5382 |

Friday night is usually fairly quiet so it might well be possible. Theoretically you can’t book the wall more than a week in advance, other than for block bookings.

I’ll go ahead and book till the end of April.

longa
    Participant
    #5442 |

Hello people. I’ve now booked the wall from Sept 3rd – April 29th. The unavailable dates, which Al will presumably auto-flag, are:

1st Oct
    24th Dec
    31st Dec
    18th Feb

They did point out that Oct 1st isn’t available because it’s Shetland Sports Week. However, they may contact us about participating in the event.

I’ll continue to book Monday nights for the rest of the summer. However, see separate post for 16th July.

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #5443 |

But surely you have to be a sport to take part in Shetland Sports Week!? šŸ˜›

*pokes hornet’s nest and runs…*

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.