climb this week? 23-28th

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anonymous
    Inactive
    #12449 |

Hi, I’m rachel, in shetland for one week on a work placement, based in Hillswick but have a hire car. Really keen to get out climbing on a weekday evening or sat day if anyone is keen? šŸ™‚ have personal climb gear with me but no rack or rope. Best to text me on 07969342577 as unreliable internet… Hope to climb with some of you soon! Cheers

Al
    Keymaster
    #12450 |

Hi Rachel. Welcome to Shetland. I’m not going to manage climbing this week as got too much on but sure some others will oblige! The forecast looks fairly good. Short notice but you could also head to the climbing wall at the clickimin, Lerwick to meet folk tonight if you wanted. The session is 7.30-9.30pm.

Kevin
    Keymaster
    #12452 |

Hi, Rachel, welcome to CLimb Shetland.
    Some of us are heading to Burra on Wednesday evening, meeting 1800 just outside Scalloway. Details here Wed. 28 May
    Do you have a harness, belay device and helmet with you? I’ll take along some extra gear as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #12454 |

Hey folks,
    I’m hoping to join you guys for the indoor session next Monday. Any chance anyone has a spare pair of shoes around size 7/8 that I could borrow? šŸ™‚

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #12456 |

Hi guys, thanks for the replies. Al, I was out walking Eshaness cliffs yesterday so didn’t make the wall, but good to know its there.
    Kevin, yes please, I will join you guys tomorrow – yes I have harness, shoes, helmet, belay dev plus other essentials. Look forward to seeing you there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.