Climbing Club AGM

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • rockhoppers mate
    Participant
    #4506 |

Hi folks,
    I know it’s early yet but we’ll need to have a climbing AGM in the spring. I suggest Fri 9th May (evening) at Braewick as we’ve done for the last couple of years, then stay in wigwams and climb Sat/Sun.
    Let me know if this would suit.

(I’ve heard from MCoS that they don’t have email addresses for all our club members, which means that they can’t send newsletter to all club members. Ideally this is something we should rectify when memberships are renewed in March).

pete s
    Participant
    #6611 |

grand

Al
    Keymaster
    #6612 |

aye

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #6613 |

Should be fine.

Fat Git
    Participant
    #6615 |

OK for me

rockhoppers mate
    Participant
    #6655 |

Hello everyone,
    I think for some reason the 9th May doesn’t work so we’re looking at April. Braewick can’t do Fri 11th. Pete can’t do Fri 18th. How about Fri 25th April at Braewick and then either climb or extreme redd up on the Saturday?? Let me know asap if Fri 25th can work and I’ll book the café
    R

rockhoppers mate
    Participant
    #6656 |

OR, Braewick can do Sat 12th. So which do you prefer Sat 12th April or Fri 25th April?

Al
    Keymaster
    #6657 |

either should be fine for us.

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #6658 |

Fri 25th is fine for me.

Ross
    Participant
    #6659 |

Sat 12th is good for us both. Friday 25th less so but possible.

longa
    Participant
    #6660 |

25th better for me. There may be a wall taster session on the afternoon of the 12th, associated with a sports promotion day.

rockhoppers mate
    Participant
    #6664 |

Hi folks, We’re going with Friday 25th for the Climbing Club AGM. We’ll aim to do the same as in previous years – meet at Braewick followed by dinner. Folk can stay in the wigwams if they wish (make your own arrangements). On Saturday we can either climb or do an extreme Voar Redd Up. Let me know what you prefer. I’ll confirm arrangements once I’ve spoken to Christina at Braewick.
    Cheerio
    R

Fat Git
    Participant
    #6665 |

I’m up for either or both – climb one day, redd up the other. I’ll camp to spare others the pleasure of my snoring.

L’escargot
    Participant
    #6666 |

Cool, thanks for organising that Bina! I might be the waitress as well that night… 😉

You’re welcome to stay here Jonathan. Bess doesn’t mind snorers :p

Fat Git
    Participant
    #6667 |

A night in the doghouse then? :p

rockhoppers mate
    Participant
    #6689 |

Hello everyone,
    The Climbing Club AGM will be at Braewick Café on Friday 25th April at 6pm followed by dinner at 7.30pm. Please let me know by Friday 11th April if you will be attending so I can confirm the numbers with Braewick.
    I propose an extreme Voar Redd Up on Sat 26th. Please suggest locations.
    Many thanks, Robina

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #6690 |

Yup, I’ll be there 🙂

Fat Git
    Participant
    #6691 |

I’ll be there too. We could redd up the Holes of Scraada again and then do the Burr – the beach beyond the Grind

Al
    Keymaster
    #6692 |

We could. I reckon we should see if the weather is fit for climbing. If the weekend is the Eshaness voar reddup then I’ll be doing that on Sunday anyway. they haven’t decided on the date yet.

We were thinking of a cocktail night afterwards at ours. Bring a bottle of something. Hotel Eshaness is now fully booked but I guess the bod is probably available and there’s always camping.

Ross
    Participant
    #6693 |

I’ll be up for the AGM and the meal, Clare will probably not make the AGM but will be up for the meal. We’ll bring our own accommodation and a bottle of something.

I’m inclined to take a similar approach to Al. Let’s pick the best day to climb and the other for a Voar Redd Up as climbing is more weather dependent.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.