Climbing Wall Update Thread

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Al
    Keymaster
    #12735 |

I thought it’d be a good idea to write a post on the current status with the climbing wall. It’s been very quiet recently and it could really do with someone taking the lead on it, whoever that is. Normally I would be happy to do this sort of thing but I’m just too busy at the moment.

Meetings:
    We met in June? I think about the wall being taken down. We were told it would be back up by October but didn’t have any commitment to a venue or other details.

In October we had another meeting where we were told the location was probably going to be Aith. We were supposed to be invited to visit Aith to assess the proposed area and see what we thought. It all sounded very promising. We also sent them a document covering what our proposals were. It ended up being very thorough and they found it very helpful. I can email copies to anyone who’d like to see it.

Then… nothing!

Is someone prepared to take on a role of “single point of contact” with the SRT so that we can keep things moving. It’s not someone to do all the work, but it does need this I think or we’re not going to have our wall back for next winter I think!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.