Climbing with Colin on Tue/Wed this week!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anonymous
    #12661 |

Any takers? On the ferry Wednesday night but am free anytime before then.

Al
    Keymaster
    #12662 |

Working during the day but up for something tomorrow night if the weather’s ok. Where do you fancy?

Anonymous
    #12664 |

Grand! Weather forecast is looking fine atm. I’d really like to do a few routes at the Eshaness Lighthouse if that suits you? Alternatively Fogla Taing but realise that is a bit of a trek for you after a day at work and there is probably more chance of catching a shower in the south end to. What time do you reckon you’d be available from?

Al
    Keymaster
    #12666 |

Lighthouse suits me fine! Free from 5.30ish? I could meet you there then if you wanted you could go earlier and set up the ab etc. If you need an ab rope I’ve got one in my van and will be working at Hillswick Shop.

Anonymous
    #12667 |

Sounds like a plan. Will probably set of from Scalloway around 3ish and come by and pick up the ab rope some time around 4. I’m guessing you have a guide for the crag that I can use or are you a walking/talking guidebook for the place 😉 ?

Al
    Keymaster
    #12668 |

nah know my way around but couldn’t tell you much! I’ll bring the guide.

Anonymous
    #12669 |

See you tomorrow

Al
    Keymaster
    #12670 |

the forecast doesn’t look so rosy now! I won’t be at the computer all day but got my mobile – 07920114353.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.