Film Night

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Al
    Keymaster
    #10423 |

Anyone up for a film night then? Thought we’d have it at the end of the month as it coincides with me and Aurore turning 30! So Saturday 29th ok for everyone? If not, could do the week after?

As always there are a few beds here, Jonnie Notions bod next door or camping / bouldering shed! Or Braewick wigwams a mile away. Everyone is welcome.

We could try to get a climb or walk in on Saturday or Sunday whichever looks best. I’m hoping Valley Uprising will be out by then…

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #10424 |

29th sounds good to me.

pete s
    Participant
    #10425 |

count me in

Fat Git
    Participant
    #10426 |

I’ll bring the projector and Clangers DVD

pete s
    Participant
    #10427 |

OY SWALE NO CLANGERS OR I BRING ………… surfing
    videos

Al
    Keymaster
    #10434 |

Thinking of Spanish Tapas type thing again? Everyone (that can) bring a small dish of something? I’ll do meatballs and tatties.

See what the weather does but climb or walk on Saturday and Sunday. Faither walk’s a good’un or if we can climb then probably South Gill is the safest bet. Any other ideas?

Fat Git
    Participant
    #10439 |

It seems very quiet in the forum these days – maybe people have stopped visiting. Certainly not much response on the fun-filled film, food and … erm …activity weekend. Perhaps alternative publicity is called for.

Anyhow, I can offer sprout pakoras or a chocolate pudding – or both

Al
    Keymaster
    #10441 |

I was thinking that too. Not so much of a chatty place these days. Maybe cos folk are using Facebook more?

Anyway, sprout pakoras sound great, although Aurore may have a different choice!

There are quite a few coming this weekend, 10 of us in total I think. Forecast doesn’t look too miserable for Saturday so walk should be ok.

For those who haven’t been to ours before, drive north towards Hillswick. Turn right to Eshaness (just before Hillswick). Follow this for a few miles then turn right at the bottom of the hill just before the cafe signed Johnnie Notions Bod. Follow this road to the end and park near the black bales. Our house is in a field down a rough track opposite the bales.

pete s
    Participant
    #10442 |

not been upronas hill for a while??

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #10443 |

I certainly check the forum for replies several times a day; just not got much to say!

pete s
    Participant
    #10444 |

/

Gwyd
    Participant
    #10445 |

working sat night & Sunday day,
    would be free for Saturday adventures if they happened, weather forecast looks bleak tho :/

Al
    Keymaster
    #10446 |

Ah shame. Seems like Ronas would be a plan. Meet 10ish at Collafirth Hill for a damp stroll?

pete s
    Participant
    #10447 |

1030 if we can ferrys!! might bring mtbike for a laugh,

Al
    Keymaster
    #10448 |

OK 1030 then. Hopefully won’t be too wet a day. Forecast looks ok for Sunday now so might get a climb in if we’re lucky.

Anyone coming just for the evening just come whenever. Probably be back from the walk by 5 at the latest.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #10449 |

Hello chaps! Won’t be able to make it for any of the activities on either of the days unfortunately as I’ll be working on the ferry but will make my way up for the film night when I get finished for the day at about half three on Saturday. What time are the festivities kicking off at yours Al? Arriving at about 4ish won’t be causing any inconvenience?

Al
    Keymaster
    #10450 |

We should be back about then but if we’re lost on Ronas or soemthing then I’m sure you’ll be able to find the bouldering wall! Or just make yourself at home in the house and grab a cuppa.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #10451 |

Cool see you then.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #10452 |

Hey guys, going to have to miss out on the soggy walk as well am afraid. Been roped into measuring lobsters insead….. Should be there around the same time as Colin though! See you then

Al
    Keymaster
    #10453 |

I dunno, these fair weather folk. good excuses though I admit… šŸ˜‰

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.