Friday 27th

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • longa
    Participant
    #12462 |

Bressay ferry goes at 1800, so if we could meet at 1745 at ferry. If you miss it, next one is at 1900. If you need a lift one of us will come back to the bressay terminal to pick you up. Otherwise, drive to the Noss road end. Walk S for about 15mins and you’ll find us. Return ferries at 2045, 2145.

Andy

Gwyd
    Participant
    #12463 |

if i can get my stuff sorted before then ill be there šŸ™‚

I’m also thinking to try get to Tingon Sunday…? love it there!!

Kevin
    Keymaster
    #12464 |

I’ll be at ferry, see you there.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #12465 |

Hey guys, I’m not quite decided but I may opt for having a local evening staying up near Hillswick – just getting a bit knackered from all the driving up and down… Will let you know if I decide to join you though. Thanks again for weds.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #12466 |

Hey guys, i’m not gonna make it as it turns out I also don’t finish work today till 18.30. Have a great climb though – looks like a great evening for it!

Kevin
    Keymaster
    #12467 |

Andy can’t make it, but I’ll be at Bressay ferry from 1745 to see who else is coming. Verena and Ben?

Any of the Bressay peeps planning to climb tonight?

longa
    Participant
    #12468 |

Yeah, bummer. My 93yr old mother in law is having yet another crisis and I’m having to ferry people around. As she told Sue Bowie, “I can see the Pearly Gates but I canna find the key”. She’s a tough old bird.

Kevin
    Keymaster
    #12469 |

Just me at 1800 ferry, so I’ll just head home. Maybe give something a try on Sunday.

Verena
    Participant
    #12470 |

Sorry kevin finished work late and just saw your messages. We are working on Sunday so it’s no for us but we are off tomorrow if anyone wants to go somewhere.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.