Miniguides

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Al
    Keymaster
    #12550 |

I’m looking at getting a run of the miniguides printed as 100 page booklets and wondering if anyone would like one so I know how many to order? The old versions don’t work too well now as there are too many crags to fit in the folders! I also don’t have a printer any more.

Price for those who have already bought miniguides will be at cost (£6ish), £12 otherwise.

pete s
    Participant
    #12551 |

i will have one please

longa
    Participant
    #12552 |

Me too.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #12554 |

Me three please

Al
    Keymaster
    #12555 |

OK good start… I’ve started on it and will tinker away over the next month or so. It will probably be around 140 pages when finished (last miniguides were 80) and will basically be a proper “selected” guidebook, although not as polished as i’d like, but I don’t have time to do that.

Gwyd
    Participant
    #12557 |

I’ll go for one as well thanks 😀

Al
    Keymaster
    #12610 |

Things are looking up for this one and it’s turning into a proper guidebook! I’m about 1/4 of the way there and could be pushing 200 pages now! I’ve got pre-orders from Needle Sports and some sponsorship from Promote Shetland. If the club could afford to put £100 in it would help a lot with fixed costs (ISBN reg, OS map license), in return for member discount.

Kasabellabee
    Participant
    #12632 |

Hi Al, I will buy a guide when it is finished!

Kevin
    Keymaster
    #12643 |

Hi Al

Yes, put me down for one too.

longa
    Participant
    #12646 |

Hi Al,
    Just got back to town and Wi-Fi. I’d be happy to give some money to the guide project. Not my decision though, that’s for you all. I just sign the cheques!

Al
    Keymaster
    #12647 |

Tell you what I’ll send an email to the committee…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.