Monday nights

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Anonymous
    Inactive
    #4399 |

Hi, I’ve just moved to Shetland for a few months (I’m a student nurse) and was was planning on coming along to climbing on monday night if thats ok? Just wanted to check that there would be someone there to climb with me! I’ve not done much in a while, but have climbed both indoors and outdoors (only seconding) previously, but thought it would be something to do while I’m up here!

Cheers
    Sarah

Fat Git
    Participant
    #5880 |

Hi Sarah. Yep, there’ll be folk to climb with you. We cater for all abilities from the suicidal rock-hound all the way down to … me. Just come along and make yourself known. There’s plenty of rock too when the weather’s good.

longa
    Participant
    #5881 |

Seconded. You just have to do a technical check and you’ll get signed up as an authorised wall user. If you’ve not done any for a while just make sure that your harnessing, knots & belaying etc. are OK.

Forgive me if I’m labouring this a bit – you’re probably highly competent – but we have had the odd embarrassment when somebody has turned up rusty and we’ve had to knock them back…

Cheers
    Andy Long

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.