new to shetland

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Participant
    #12722 |

hi. I am moving to Shetland in December and would like to meet up with fellow climbers. do you have a pub meet?
    rob

Participant
    #12723 |

Hi Rob. We used to go to the pub (well, posh bar at the cinema) after weekly wall sessions but the wall is closed at the mo so meetings are a bit sporadic now. Keep watching the forum for updates though

Keymaster
    #12724 |

Hi Rob. I saw your email the other day, but guess you’ve managed to register eventually! As Jonathan says, we’re not very active in the winter without the climbing wall as there’s not much scope for outdoor climbing in the winter. We do meet up occasionally though and hope to get our wall back soon! The outdoor season starts again in March/April usually and we have our AGM in May which is usually a good weekend and kicks things off. Al

Participant
    #12725 |

thanks for your replies. i am hoping to be up there at the beginning of dec. but it is taking a lot of organizing. i will keep an eye out for your next meet.

Participant
    #12742 |

we have got here eventually. would like to come along to your next get together if i can.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.