Post wall mince pies

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Ross
    Participant
    #4495 |

Rather than heading to Mareel after the wall, you’re all invited for some minced pies, mulled wine or hot spiced cordial at ours. 😀

See you at the wall.

Al
    Keymaster
    #6523 |

nice one. Can you tell me approximately how many calories are in the pies and wine so I know how much effort I have to put in at the wall. Also… any chance we can kip over? Think there were rumours of booking the wall on Tues.

Ross
    Participant
    #6524 |

We’ll have to assess your performance and see how many pies that equates to! Yes there’s room for the two of you.

Rumours for booking the wall for Tuesday are still rumours. Unfortunately I will now be in work. Clare will be in touch and will check with the centre to see if there is any time available.

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #6525 |

If we were real climbers we’d just sit and look at the mince pies while imagining the flavour…

L’escargot
    Participant
    #6526 |

Well, you’re a real climber Andrew, aren’t you? :p

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #6527 |

I think I just ruined it by eating a mini mars bar from a box of celebrations.

Ross
    Participant
    #6528 |
    Quote:
    Quote from Andrew on December 16, 2013, 11:58<br />
    If we were real climbers we’d just sit and look at the mince pies while imagining the flavour…

Well that sounds like a great evening….. 😯

We’ll just put one mince pie out then for everyone to sit about and contemplate.

Just as well I’m not going to pretend to be a real climber then. Nor anyone else I’d guess 😉

pete s
    Participant
    #6529 |

as I cant even get to lerwick but can imagine the mince pie dose that make me a good climber or just sad,,, o hum well that’s me hitting the bottle then 🙁

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.