REC outdoor first aid training 17 + 18 November

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • pete richardson
    Participant
    #4375 |

I will be delivering a 2 day emergency first aid course at Train shetland on the weekend of the 17 + 18 th November. This course is outdoor based and relevant for any one who gets out and about , ( we will spend lots of time outside …. putting essential skills into practice ).

previous participants have commented that this is the best first aid training course they have ever attended ……

This course is certified by Rescue and Emergency Care ( valid for 3 years ). It is the recommended format for any one who holds a National governing body award in an outdoor discipline ( Single Pitch Award , Mountain Leadership Award, SCA coaching qualifications, etc )

For further information please check out Train Shetlands website

Al
    Keymaster
    #5700 |

Hi Pete, would this be recognised by the HSE? I have to renew mine in the next month anyway. I doubt it is though.

pete richardson
    Participant
    #5701 |

yep its fully recognised by HSE … and fully approved .. if you need any further info call me on 07833 298 221

Al
    Keymaster
    #5702 |

Oh really? That’s good then. Hopefully I can do it as my refresher instead of first aid at work. Will be far more interesting!

pete richardson
    Participant
    #5703 |

what you will need to do al is the weekend with me, and then attend the final day of a 3 day refresher.. so you can do the assessment. Train Shetland can advise you as to dates for the final day

pete

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.