Route Setting

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Fat Git
    Participant
    #6639 |

Probably acid rather than washing up liquid – get some patio cleaner from Hay’s instead. I can bring some massive buckets.

L’escargot
    Participant
    #6640 |

High pressure washer fuelled with acid. Should do the trick.

Fat Git
    Participant
    #6641 |

Who are you calling a high pressure washer? :p

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #6642 |

Nah, was asking about the buckets for taking the holds off, not washing them. We’ll need to figure that out, can’t be lowering with each hold! 😉

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #6643 |

According to the ingredients it contains phosphoric acid, methanesulphonic acid and fatty alcohol polyglycol ether. I won’t be eating off your plates again, Al!! 😛

Al
    Keymaster
    #6644 |

Ah yes those buckets I bought for last time we changed the holds have mysteriously disappeared. They sell them in Frank Williamson and are fairly cheap but don’t think we’ll be in town in time. I’ll try and get some of my parents but they may be a bit “crofty”.

longa
    Participant
    #6645 |

I’ve got two buckets. Will bring.

Al
    Keymaster
    #6646 |

Great effort this weekend. We have managed to set all the routes and managed not to kill or seriously injure anyone. 🙂 I think we did nearly 20 which is impressive! The only route left to do is a nails hard pink up the right arête on panel 2. I don’t think there’s space for anything else.

Aurore’s reds and my greens have been left as they were. The features haven’t been changed much except the tufas now go up the arête.

Al
    Keymaster
    #6647 |

climbingwall.jpg

Ross
    Participant
    #6648 |

Great effort folks. Sorry not to make it and lend a hand. I look forward to giving them a go.

longa
    Participant
    #6649 |

Happy to be of service.

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.