Saturday 17th

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ross
    Participant
    #9103 |

Looks like it should be OK for tomorrow. Is anyone up for something for the morning and afternoon?

Al
    Keymaster
    #9105 |

I have an idea for some strength training… I hear moving pianos is great fun and not to be missed, so fancy helping me load one up 10am at Sandwick?! Then heading up to mine for a quick brew (and, erm, unloading the piano)

…followed of course by climbing.

Any takers? Space in the van to take folk from Lerwick so don’t need to take cars down. Also need to bring the van back to town that evening so can leave your cars in town.

Maybe even head for a bite to eat in the evening?

Ross
    Participant
    #9106 |

How about a slightly different take on your suggestion. Load van. Climb at Fogla Taing then take piano up to yours then back to town. I have to be back in town by 7.30 at the very latest.

pete s
    Participant
    #9108 |

having curry at Julies sat night all welcome

Al
    Keymaster
    #9109 |

Yeah sounds like a plan. (Fogla Taing and curry). Wind will be on most of the crags up here anyway. We’ll aim to leave town at 9.30. Shall I pick you up Ross?

Ross
    Participant
    #9110 |

That’ll be great. Thought that Fogla Taing will be the more sheltered. See you at 9.30.

Al
    Keymaster
    #9114 |

Good day yesterday… Climbed the nails hard HVS at Fogla Taing. Great route. Ross climbed a route tried by Paul and Sid a few years ago. Ended up at HVS which was a surprise! Andrew climbed a nice arete next to this route, again at HVS. There will be a blog post and photos on SCi soon.

Thanks for the curry Pete & Julie!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.