Simmer Dim

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Fat Git
    Participant
    #11676 |

Next weekend is pretty much mid-summer (has summer started yet?).
    Anyone fancy a stroll up Ronas Hill on Friday or Saturday night to watch the sunrise?

pete s
    Participant
    #11678 |

Im va a españa lo siento mi amigo

L’escargot
    Participant
    #11703 |

Definitely up for that… Could even camp?
    We’re in town on Friday so Saturday would suit us better, but can pick up the best forecast.

Fat Git
    Participant
    #11705 |

Looks like I’ll be on Papa on Friday, so Saturday camping would be good – summit or Lang Clodie Loch (my favourite place)?

L’escargot
    Participant
    #11708 |

Lang Clodie Loch sounds good… Is it one of the lochs at the back of Ronas Hill?

Fat Git
    Participant
    #11712 |

Yes – HU311877

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #11713 |

I think I should be free Saturday night. Have always fancied camping around then but never got around to it.

L’escargot
    Participant
    #11714 |

Do you fancy meeting up for dinner somewhere (early-ish) and heading up there after? If the weather’s really good though, might as well have a pique-nique over there?

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #11724 |

I don’t mind either way. Tea (dinner!? dinner!!??) somewhere means less to carry, but might be nice to eat out there. Were you thinking the cafe?

Fat Git
    Participant
    #11726 |

The forecast’s gone to pot – rain all night so we’re not likely to see the sun. Should we postpone ’til next week?

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #11727 |

It is looking a bit suspect, isn’t it! Maybe best to assume we’re postponing unless the weather suddenly improves.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.