Thank you!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • rockhoppers mate
    Participant
    #4283 |

Hello everyone!
    I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making it such a cracking weekend. I was sorry not to get out for climbing on Sat but I think the AGM was productive and the wigwams / redd up were a whole lot of fun. I’ve been pretty stressed out at work lately and generally a bit low so it really picked me up. Hope there will be more fun times to come this summer on crags throughout Shetland and beyond 🙂
    xx

rockhoppers mate
    Participant
    #5111 |

Oo, by the way, Stu and I seem to have come home with the bulk of the food and booze! Not sure whose is what so if you let me know anything you’d like back I can bring stuff to the wall or whatever

Fat Git
    Participant
    #5112 |

Party at Stu and Bina’s!

rockhoppers mate
    Participant
    #5113 |

🙂 🙂 🙂

rockhoppers mate
    Participant
    #5114 |

BTW, I was thinking of writing a wee thank you to the Braewick Cafe on behalf of the club if folk are happy with that?

Al
    Keymaster
    #5115 |

twas indeed a good un. We should book the weather now for this time next year. I believe some beers were mine, but they were an exchange for whisky!!

We got Holes of Scraada cleaned out fine. Natalie also kindly offered to carry most of the bruck back…

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #5116 |

Yeah, thanks to all, was a good time! Particular thanks to you Bina for all the writing up of minutes etc.. you’re the token efficient person amongst the rabble! 😛

Nice to get out climbing in the sun in April! 🙂

Glad to hear you got on well with the Redd Up.

L’escargot
    Participant
    #5117 |

Thanks to everyone for everything.. Like giving me a lift, lending me shoes, helmet, nut key, providing accommodation, etc. and the teaching… I could not have hoped for a better first climbing outdood session! I learnt a lot and I can’t wait to do that again 🙂
    MERCI!!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #5118 |

Yep, it was splendid, I’m very pleased with my spoon too, well worth the abseil!

Al
    Keymaster
    #5119 |

I’ve added a gallery for your photos from the weekend. Upload away!
    http://www.climbshetland.co.uk/photos/agm-and-voar-redd-up-weekend-april-2012/

rockhoppers mate
    Participant
    #5120 |

Great, will get onto it later this week

Fishboy
    Participant
    #5121 |

Best eat the food, though the likes of J-Lo and Stu might argue for smearing it on things. Tone sufficiently lowered, exit stage left.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.