This Saturday 12th….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • longa
    Participant
    #4519 |

…there’s a big sporty thing on at the Clickimin and one of the organisers rang me a few weeks ago to see if we’d be able to put something on at the wall. I said OK in principle, she put out the word and ended up with 52 takers. I said we’d be able to take two groups of 10, one from 11.00 till 1.00 and the other 2.00 till 4.00. Ages 11 to about 17. I can handle it on my own, just, but it’d be nice to have help. Stu said he might be available. Anybody else? There’d be a donation to the club. If no takers I’ll just keep it all myself.

pete s
    Participant
    #6698 |

cant help in fetlar this w/end

Al
    Keymaster
    #6700 |

I should be available Andy. Raining anyway šŸ™

longa
    Participant
    #6703 |

Thanks. That’d be great.

longa
    Participant
    #6708 |

Just checked the times for tomorrow. It’s actually 11.30 to 4.30 with an hour break for lunch. So the first 2-hour “workshop” is split in two by lunch 12.30 to 1.30. Sorry for the confusion. The fact that it’s termed “workshop” suggests they had more than a sausage machine in mind from the start. The opening ceremony (complete with commonwealth games athletes) is at 10.45. We’re welcome to come…

Al
    Keymaster
    #6709 |

Looking at the description just trying it out would fit too… http://www.shetland.gov.uk/news-advice/ShetlandYouthSportsConferenceattractsGBCommonwealthathletes.asp

Don’t mind either way.

longa
    Participant
    #6710 |

The youth sports conference workshop went fine and I got great feedback from the organiser. Thanks to Al & Andrew for helping out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.