This Sunday

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • longa
    Participant
    #4406 |

Forecast suggests Sunday might be reasonable. Anybody feel like hitting the stone? I thought of Muckle Hell. Not very imaginative I know but it dries quickly, catches any Sun going and isn’t far to walk if it turns out to be crap. Also on Bressay, where several members live and hence we could blag a brew if all else fails.

Al
    Keymaster
    #5947 |

Think Iā€™m going to make the most of the weather for some jobs at home. Might go for a wander to the Grind on Sunday to look at the damage – Jonathan mentioned going.

Fat Git
    Participant
    #5948 |

…on the other hand, the Grind will still be damaged next week and if there’s climbing in my back yard then I’ll climb šŸ™‚

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #5949 |

I,d like to join you if you have decided for Sunday, can you give me a call Andy and let me know meet time if weather is fine.
    Cheers.

Al
    Keymaster
    #5950 |

Haha, well I’ll go to my back yard and you can go to yours…

longa
    Participant
    #5953 |

Diane, I’ll come round about 9.30 tomorrow. Get the 10.00 ferry. It’s due to get better as the day goes on. You coming Jonathan?

Fat Git
    Participant
    #5954 |

I’m in. I can pick you up at this side to save you bringing a car over

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #5955 |

Andy says ferry is later me and Sarah are coming, anyone got two spare helmets. Is it 10.30 or 10.45 and yeah Jonathan lift would be good šŸ™‚

longa
    Participant
    #5956 |

If Sarah’s coming it’s best if you come round and pick me up at 10.30. Then we’ll catch the 10.45 ferry, leaving your car at this side. Jonathan will meet us on BRQ. I have one spare helmet.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #5957 |

Ok Andy, thats a plan, Sarah just up road from you so can easy to get you both. See you about 10.30.

Fat Git
    Participant
    #5958 |

I have a spare lid too

Al
    Keymaster
    #5960 |

Photos look good, did you get much done?

Fat Git
    Participant
    #5963 |

We had fun – Stu, Andy, Diane and Sarah climbed things and I fell off and took pics :D. Roll on summer

Al
    Keymaster
    #5964 |

Good stuff. Well I didn’t spot much damage to routes at the Grind. The pool is a fair bit shallower again…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.