This Weekend (miniposium)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Al
    Keymaster
    #4449 |

OK so thought I better get a plan going for this weekend. The weather looks reasonable at the moment. Who’s coming? Who’s camping?

Friday 21: Otter’s Head
    Friday night: BBQ @ Al & Aurore’s
    Saturday 22: tbc
    Sunday 23: tbc

It’s not a beginners weekend as such but everyone is welcome – just let us know beforehand. Again, anyone is welcome to the BBQ and to camp over at ours but would be handy to know numbers by Thursday. BYOB. Jonnie Notions bod sleeps 4 if you’d rather not camp – need to book tho.

See you then, looking forward to it!

Fat Git
    Participant
    #6219 |

I’ll be up for the barbie, camping and Saturday climbing. Possibly a midnight paddle too

Al
    Keymaster
    #6220 |

The weather might be better for a midnight paddle rather than climb, but we’ll see. For those who’ve not been up before, our house is in the field below Jonnie Notions Bod which is signposted in Eshaness. Park at the bod and walk down the track through the gate to the house. http://binged.it/12HVdqu

Al
    Keymaster
    #6221 |

OK, still on for tomorrow. Pete, Julie, Andy, Andrew, Jonathan, Stu, Bina (+2), Brian, Mark +3, Chris, Jared. Anyone I’m missing?

We’ve bought some food, but feel free to bring things to put on the BBQ. And of course beer! BBQ at 7ish. See you there.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #6222 |

i’ll be up around 5 on friday evening

rockhoppers mate
    Participant
    #6223 |

We’ll be there with bells on. We’ll buob and something for the bbq. We’d like to camp. I won’t be staying up Saturday night as have stuff to do Sunday. Not sure about Stu. We’ll probably head off straight from work and be there 6ish. Looking forward to it – Andy can you bring my bag of gear??!! I totally forgot about it šŸ™‚

Al
    Keymaster
    #6224 |

Don’t forget suncream!

longa
    Participant
    #6225 |

Yes Bina, I’ll bring your gear.

stejay
    Participant
    #6226 |

Hoped til last moment I’d get up for at least part of the weekend….but totally swamped by work and shed-building at present.
    Speaking of which, we’re having a midsummer shedwarming party at culswick next sat 29th – all welcome, come and camp, freak out in the wild west and climb new crags on the Sunday. (Diane can give a reference having been before)

Al
    Keymaster
    #6230 |

Ah shame… We had a great weekend although didn’t manage much climbing. Did one route on Friday and 1 on Saturday at Otter’s Head. Better than nowt! Shedwarming sounds good but not sure what’s on this weekend…

pete s
    Participant
    #6231 |

great barbie and a chilled w/end thank Al, have to book the weather earlier next time .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.