Tonight, Wednesday

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • longa
    Participant
    #12392 |

There was some loose talk about The Grind tonight. Anybody still up for it? Or anywhere really.

Kevin
    Keymaster
    #12393 |

I really fancy the grind, what time would folk be meeting there?

I probably can’t leave here until about 17:30, that may not leave much time for climbing.

Any other options more central?

Colin – are you around?

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #12395 |

Just been speaking to Colin, we’ve decided to go bouldering down at Troswick as neither of us can get away before 5:30 and there’ll not be time to get much done up at the Grind.
    Meeting at the Black Gate 5:45 if anyone else fancies it.

Al
    Keymaster
    #12396 |

Hope you had a good session. Decided to crack on with getting my boat ready, rotavating the tattie patch and went for a short paddle. Really need to get out for a climb though!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #12397 |

It was excellent thanks Al! Probably one of the most enjoyable bouldering sessions I’ve had up here. We were trying a traverse of the overhanging wall at Troswick – it’ll go but going to need to get fit. Afraid unless I get finished early at college there isn’t enough time for trad I’m finding on week days unfortunately but still just as keen for the Grind (or anywhere else) this weekend.

longa
    Participant
    #12398 |

Went up to Eshaness Lighthouse in the afternoon and walked along to the Grind. Scrambled around and went home. Hope you had a good time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.