Tuesday 11th March

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Ross
    Participant
    #4509 |

Andy and I are heading out tomorrow at 10 for somewhere sheltered on the East side, likely to be the Coall.

Fat Git
    Participant
    #6650 |

The Coall?

Well it’s been nice knowing you. Where would you like your remains buried?

longa
    Participant
    #6651 |

Yeah, I know. It’s just that it’s most likely to be sheltered. At least I’ll be able to impress the girlies at the rehearsal tomorrow night with my minced and bloodied hands.

Al
    Keymaster
    #6652 |

We’ll not be coming today. Going to be sensible and fix the car instead! Have fun though. Don’t knock the stack over while climbing it…

Ross
    Participant
    #6653 |

Quote from Al on March 11, 2014, 09:08
    “We’ll not be coming today. Going to be sensible and fix the car instead! Have fun though. Don’t knock the stack over while climbing it…”

Sounds more like I’m going to the Coall to have my nosed bloodied by Andy ….. than go climbing! Have I missed something? What did I say that was wrong? 😉

Ross
    Participant
    #6654 |

North Stack was still damp at the bottom so we didn’t make an attempt to climb it. We had a quick run up The Gloves Come Off with the direct finish and Speeding Whales Traverse. Both were worth their stars, however the later is more likely Severe or HVD rather than HS 4b. Lovely to be back out on the rock again 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.