Tuesday 11th

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Ross
    Participant
    #12046 |

Is anyone up for climbing on Tuesday afternoon and evening? I finish on Yell just before 2pm and will be heading over to Eshaness for 3pm.

L’escargot
    Participant
    #12048 |

I’ll be working till 5pm that day but could possibly head to the crag from there. Somewhere in Tingon?

Ross
    Participant
    #12050 |

Aye. I was thinking either Tingon or North Head. I will probably have to come by yours and beg for a rack and ropes as well.

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #12053 |

I’ll be leaving work at 5, so I suppose I’ll just meet you wherever you go.
    I know Al has his eye on a route at the Warie Gill, not sure if he wanted to go there tomorrow?

Christine is probably coming up too and possibly bringing Nathalie.

Ross
    Participant
    #12054 |

OK. Not sure what Al’s plans are. Will leave a note on the car at the parking space at Tingon. If I don’t post up here.

Al
    Keymaster
    #12055 |

Had thought I was going to be working but not now šŸ™‚

There’s a bit of swell running so I don’t think any lower ledges will be reachable, so the Warie Gill or Geuda is probably the best bet. Warie Gill is good for a bigger group and there’s more to explore there to satisfy Ross’s new routing! But open to other suggestions.

If I’m not in just make yourself at home Ross. Can sort gear before then pick Aurore up and go from the cafe?

L’escargot
    Participant
    #12056 |

I’m shutting the cafe tonight (meaning doing the till, etc.) so I’m hoping to be done around 5pm but it’ll depend on customers really… So feel free to come in around 4.30 to scare them away šŸ˜‰

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #12057 |

Warie Gill sounds good to me, I think I’ve climbed everything at Geuda. Plus better if there’s a few of us, as you say. I’ll be there after 6.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #12058 |

Nathalie and I will be there about fiveish, we’ll find you at the cafe or warie gill.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.