wall alternative – monday

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Gwyd
    Participant
    #11892 |

since the wall cant happen tomorrow are there any plans to climb elsewhere since the forecast is quite nice? if not there should be! šŸ™‚

Al
    Keymaster
    #11974 |

I’d be up for a climb but need to stay up this way really. Wouldn’t have time to come south.

Gwyd
    Participant
    #11976 |

i have maby made a plan to head to tingon/somewhere north with a freind in the evening, 5ish. (he lives in brae so its easyer to climb up there) if that happens ill be heading up north if you/anyone was up for climbing?, if he doesn’t go in the end i still don’t mind driving up since i had already planned to do so?

Al
    Keymaster
    #11977 |

good stuff. won’t be free till 6 or so. Let me know where you go and I’ll meet you there.

Gwyd
    Participant
    #11978 |

lets go for tingon, if Jordan comes we’ll be at wari gill as he’s fairly new to outside climbing, if he donsnt (50/50 chance atm) then ill prob do some self belay there then we can walk to somewhere different if you wanted, dont think I/We will be that far ahead of you time wise.. wari gill seems a good place to meet tho since its fairly in the middle and easy to find,
    ill leave a note in my windscreen if that changes šŸ™‚

Al
    Keymaster
    #11979 |

Nice evening last night, out of the wind. What’s Jordan’s surname Gwyd? Just writing up the new route we did.

Gwyd
    Participant
    #11982 |

i think he’s a fan, we’ll probably see more of him! his names Clark

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #11985 |

Glad you guys had a good evening out. Wish I’d checked the forum sooner after I got back, I probably could have made it up!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.