Weather

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • longa
    Participant
    #4425 |

Saturday looking good. Won’t be climbing but happy to get out & hold rope & take piccies.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #6083 |

Hi andy</p>
    <p>I will be up for some climbing on Saturday if you like (if there were others since ur not climbing and I don’t lead or have gear)</p>
    <p>colin

rockhopper
    Participant
    #6084 |

I’ll be free after 1030 ish Saturday. Wind from the north /north west suggest somewhere on the east or south facing.

The veng might be nice!!

longa
    Participant
    #6085 |

Ok, so who’s up for it. Northerly wind due to go round to the SW with gale coming in the evening. As I say, I can’t climb yet but would like to get out. Veng would be OK and a workout for my leg…

rockhopper
    Participant
    #6086 |

I’m taking Bina down to the airport on Saturday morning so should be back for the 1100 ferry to Bressay.
    I could meet people on that ferry and then drive down to the lighthouse. If you can bring a single, Andy might set it up for a top rope.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #6087 |

Would like to do some climbing and can make tomorrow. dont have a rope however, or a helmet, dont suppose the club has any i could borrow??

rockhopper
    Participant
    #6088 |

Yes to both. Meet at the Bressay ferry at 1100.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #6089 |

Excellent cheers. Will you pick up rope and helmet or do you want me to? See you at the ferry

rockhopper
    Participant
    #6090 |

I’ll have the gear.

longa
    Participant
    #6091 |

If you’ve got gear I’ll bring my ab rope and prussiking gear to take pics.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #6092 |

Keen to climb, and will bring gear if I can make it. Depend on weather and babysitter šŸ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.