Weekend

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • longa
    Participant
    #4408 |

I know it’s tempting fate but it’s beginning to look promising for the weekend. Most significantly, light wind. Anybody up for some mineral action if it’s dry?

Al
    Keymaster
    #5965 |

That maybe depends on how many minerals we have on Friday night but definitely up for something!

pete s
    Participant
    #5966 |

yes im up for minerals on friday night and climbing sat

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #5969 |

Im in if sat or sun.

Fat Git
    Participant
    #5973 |

Sunday looks the more promising day so far as weather and probable up helly a hangovers go. Light westerlies forecast which should dry the rocks without threatening hypothermia. Any suggestions as to where?

longa
    Participant
    #5974 |

Banna Minn dries quickly but Raasmi might be OK too. South Gill certainly would be.

Al
    Keymaster
    #5975 |

Raasmi doesn’t get too much sun this time of year so can be damp but I’ll probably have a chance to look on Saturday. Could attempt Bannaminn Saturday afternoon and South Gill/Raasmi on Sunday?

Al
    Keymaster
    #5977 |

Ah, sorry just realised I can’t do Sunday… Out for a family meal.

rockhoppers mate
    Participant
    #5979 |

Al I meant to say there’s beds at ours for you and Aurore on Friday if you want them šŸ™‚

Al
    Keymaster
    #5980 |

Thanks, that’d be great.

L’escargot
    Participant
    #5981 |

Chouette! Merci Robina šŸ™‚

Anonymous
    Inactive
    #5982 |

Looks like a good day, so anyone thinking to climb, I am free til about 5 ish tonight.

pete s
    Participant
    #5983 |

Ok were leveing bressa on 1130 then going to banamin can someone give brian a ring,

Al
    Keymaster
    #5984 |

Good plan. Anyone need a lift meet at ferry terminal just after 1130.

Al
    Keymaster
    #5985 |

Excellent day yesterday. Check out the blog post on SCi. I’ve put a photo on here too. I need route names for the South Slab (where we climbed first) – they’d probably been climbed before by Pete apparently, but seeing as there’s no info I’ve dated them yesterday. Names needed from Andy (2), Pete and Stu. Description needed for Andy’s last route too. Go to the SCi Bannaminn page and edit it directly if that’s easier. Thanks.

http://shetlandclimbing.info/

longa
    Participant
    #5986 |

Al, did you manage to recover my jammed nut? I forgot to ask in Baroc. Oh, and yeah, why doesn’t the “bold” command seem to work when editing the database? Just me presumably, but it’d be nice to know.

longa
    Participant
    #5987 |

Al, did you manage to recover my jammed nut? I forgot to ask in Baroc. Oh, and yeah, why doesn’t the “bold” command seem to work when editing the database? Just me presumably, but it’d be nice to know.

Al
    Keymaster
    #5988 |

Andrew got your nut yes… Not sure on the bold thing. Works for me! Thanks for the edits.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.