Winter Trip 2015

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Al
    Keymaster
    #9890 |

Nothing like early planning… We actually need to book flights soon for France and hoping to combine our voyages with the winter trip on the way back. Also I’m in the north UHA squad this year! (20th Feb).

So would people be keen for 7-15 Feb? There was talk of going for a bit longer this year, what think you?

As per usual, anyone is welcome on the trip, post up if you’re tempted and we’ll let you know the crack. Look at the photos and read the trip reports on the site to find out what normally goes on…

Fat Git
    Participant
    #9895 |

I’d be up for a two week trip – gives a higher ratio of fun to ferries and more chance that I might actually climb something (as opposed to sliding/paddling/swimming down things). Would early Feb be best or late Feb/early March to give next year’s massive snowfall a chance to consolidate?

Al
    Keymaster
    #10063 |

Wow, quiet trip this year then! We’ll be down south from the end of January anyway visiting family. March trip would potentially give better skiing conditions but Feb would save us an extra ferry trip.

Andrew
    Keymaster
    #10284 |

Al
    Keymaster
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.